The 25th Automechanika Frankfurt took place in Frankfurt am Main from 11 to 15 September 2018. This trade fair is the biggest international show of advanced technologies in the automotive industry which takes place in 15 countries of the world. The Automechanika brand name includes almost 16 000 exhibitors and 600 000 visitors from 170 countries.
At the exhibition there was a presentation of a new TechnoVector Group product: TechnoVector 8 SMARTLIGHT Wheel Aligner.
Here are the main advantages of TechnoVector SMARTLIGHT developed by TechnoVector Group engineers:
- Contactless measurement;
- Mounting clamps onto wheels in NOT needed;
- Measurements take several seconds;
- Caster adjustment;
- No restrictions on the distance between the car and the front/rear wall;
- No limits on the width between the lift posts;
- Minimum requirements to the width of the workshop – 4200 mm;
- Minimum distance from wheels – 800mm;
- Automatic turn posts of rear wheels allow working with the wheelbase of 2 to 3.5 meters;